Boonshoft School of Medicine is expanding its global reach under an agreement with Unaizah College of Medicine of Qassim University, Saudi Arabia, to deliver a concurrent educational experience for its students, parallel with Wright State University’s medical education program. Unaizah will become the first medical school in Saudi Arabia to offer an American-style medical education, granting the M.D. degree.
- Vital Signs is distributed to alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends of Boonshoft School of Medicine.
- » Trauma: When care is critical
- » A closer look: Dean Marjorie
Bowman, M.D., M.P.A.
- » Research spotlight: Slow
- » Research spotlight: Going
- » Future docs: Healthy advice
- » What cancer teaches
- » University announces $150
million fundraising campaign
- » Health commissioner to give
Delta Omega lecture » Founding chair of physiology,
- » Linda Barney, M.D., named
outstanding medical professional
- » Julian G. Cambronero, Ph.D.,
receives award in Spain
- » Surgeon Timothy Broderick, M.D.,
to serve as WSRI chief scientist
Samuel Kolmen, Ph.D., dies
- “Whether you are traveling for business, school or pleasure, Wright State Physicians Family Medicine can help you with your international health care needs,” said Scott Newman, CNP, director of the new travel clinic at the Wright State Physicians Health Center on campus.