Boonshoft School of Medicine is expanding its global reach under an agreement with Unaizah College of Medicine of Qassim University, Saudi Arabia, to deliver a concurrent educational experience for its students, parallel with Wright State University’s medical education program. Unaizah will become the first medical school in Saudi Arabia to offer an American-style medical education, granting the M.D. degree.
- Vital Signs is distributed to alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends of Boonshoft School of Medicine.
- » Trauma: When care is critical
- » A closer look: Dean Marjorie
Bowman, M.D., M.P.A.
- » Research spotlight: Slow
- » Research spotlight: Going
- » Future docs: Healthy advice
- » What cancer teaches
- » Medical school welcomes
110 new students on July 26
- » Two students elected
association board of directors
- » AAFP honors Gary LeRoy, M.D.
- » Resident wins grant for
substance abuse study
- » Family medicine residents to
immunize those 65 & older
- » Neuroscience Institute adds
Children's Hospital to venture
- To better meet the needs of patients, Wright State Physicians Family Medicine now offers same-day appointments at the Wright State Physicians Health Center on the campus of Wright State University. The practice is accepting new patients. To make an appointment, call (937) 245-7200.