This brief Vimeo graphic from the Association of American Medical Colleges explains the growing shortage of residency positions for medical school graduates by comparing the number of students applying for residency positions to the number of positions available. The AAMC asks that Congress expand federal GME support before it's too late to fix the doctor shortage.
- » March 11: Seminar: Montgomery
County Health Disparities
- » March 12: Public Health Grand
Rounds: Affordable Care Act
- » March 21: Match Day
- » March 21: Public Health Grand
Rounds: Emergency Response
- » April 10: Medical-Spirituality
- » April 23: Academy of Medicine
- » May 23: Graduation
Save the Date
- The 6th Annual Medical Spirituality Conference will feature Mick Krasner, M.D., and Ronald Epstein, M.D., faculty from the Mindful Practice® program at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
8:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Sinclair Community College
Mindful Practice: Compassion and Resilience
- » ACGME approves Neurology
- » Researcher Debra Mayes, Ph.D.,
featured in WSU newsroom
- » Horizons in Medicine program
seeks high school applicants
- » Jerome Yaklic, M.D., M.B.A.,
to chair Department of
of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Julie Gentile, M.D., appointed
to WSU Foundation board
- From scheduling appointments to viewing test results, Wright State Physicians patients can manage their health care through a nationally ranked online patient communication program. The award-winning athenahealth Patient Portal enables patients to communicate with their doctors securely online.