This brief Vimeo graphic from the Association of American Medical Colleges explains the growing shortage of residency positions for medical school graduates by comparing the number of students applying for residency positions to the number of positions available. The AAMC asks that Congress expand federal GME support before it's too late to fix the doctor shortage.
- Vital Signs is distributed to alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends of Boonshoft School of Medicine.
- » Trauma: When care is critical
- » A closer look: Dean Marjorie
Bowman, M.D., M.P.A.
- » Research spotlight: Slow
- » Research spotlight: Going
- » Future docs: Healthy advice
- » What cancer teaches
- » Class of 2014 participates
in residency match
Video | Slide show | Results
- » Free skin cancer screenings
offered May 12-16
- » Orthopaedic Symposium focuses
on musculoskeletal care
- » Award-winning film “The House
I Live In” to be shown April 24
- » Researcher Debra Mayes, Ph.D.,
featured in WSU newsroom