This brief Vimeo graphic from the Association of American Medical Colleges explains the growing shortage of residency positions for medical school graduates by comparing the number of students applying for residency positions to the number of positions available. The AAMC asks that Congress expand federal GME support before it's too late to fix the doctor shortage.
Save the Date
- The 6th Annual Medical Spirituality Conference will feature Mick Krasner, M.D., and Ronald Epstein, M.D., faculty from the Mindful Practice® program at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
8:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Sinclair Community College
Mindful Practice: Compassion and Resilience
- » Class of 2014 participates
in residency match
Video | Slide show | Results
- » Tribute to Robert Turk, M.D.,
planned for Tuesday, April 22
- » Award-winning film “The House
I Live In” to be shown April 24
- » Researcher Debra Mayes, Ph.D.,
featured in WSU newsroom
- » Horizons in Medicine program
seeks high school applicants