2014 Annual Surgical Symposium
Innovations in Medical & Surgical Education
Friday, September 19, 2014, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Miami Valley Hospital, Berry Women’s Center
This program has been designed to expose health care professionals involved in the care of patients and training of residents, medical students, nurses, and physicians assistants to a variety of issues involved in medical education, including breakout sessions on the following topics:
- Faculty development
- Feedback and assessment
- Coordinators' session
- Interprofessional education and professionalism
- Simulation training — Brethen Center
Who Should Attend
- Physicians and nurses involved with healthcare education
- Regional medical education program faculty members
- Medical education administrators
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine residents and medical students
- Residency and medical education coordinators
- Alumni of Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Department of Surgery
Continuing Medical Education
Wright State University (WSU) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. WSU designated this live activity for a maximum of 5.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Physicians: $100
- Nurses, Physician Assistants, and all others: $25
- WSU medical students and residents should contact Julie Knauff at JRknauff@premierhealth.com for a discount code.
Sorry, no refunds.
As an organization accredited for continuing medical education, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act rules and regulations. If any participant is in need of accommodations, written requests should be submitted at least one month in advance.
The planning committee for the Wright State Surgery Postgraduate Symposium 2014 invites exhibitors to present their products or services at the symposium on Friday, September 19, 2014, at Miami Valley Hospital, Berry Women’s Center, Bieser Auditorium. To assist in planning for this seminar, the committee has prepared this exhibitor’s prospectus. For more information, contact Julie Knauff at (937) 208-3779. Exhibitor space is limited. Exhibitors will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.