Boonshoft School of Medicine is expanding its global reach under an agreement with Unaizah College of Medicine of Qassim University, Saudi Arabia, to deliver a concurrent educational experience for its students, parallel with Wright State University’s medical education program. Unaizah will become the first medical school in Saudi Arabia to offer an American-style medical education, granting the M.D. degree.
- » Sep. 18: Faculty Development
Day & Awards Presentation
- » Sep. 19: Surgical Symposium
- » Oct. 12: Alumni Reception,
ASA Meeting, New Orleans
- » Oct. 15: Neuroscience Institute
- » Oct. 16: Central Research Forum
- » Oct. 24: Alumni Reception, AAFP
Assembly, Washington, D.C.
- » Oct. 27: Alumni Reception,
ACS Congress, San Francisco
- Vital Signs is distributed to alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends of Boonshoft School of Medicine.
- » Trauma: When care is critical
- » A closer look: Dean Marjorie
Bowman, M.D., M.P.A.
- » Research spotlight: Slow
- » Research spotlight: Going
- » Future docs: Healthy advice
- » What cancer teaches
- » Medical school welcomes
110 new students on July 26
- » Julian G. Cambronero, Ph.D.,
receives award in Spain
- » Surgeon Timothy Broderick, M.D.,
to serve as WSRI chief scientist
- » Surgery Symposium focuses
on educational innovations
- » Ruth Jocelyn Claros wins
student research award
- » Ronald Markert, Ph.D.,
named University Professor
- Wright State Physicians Orthopaedics will offer a free educational session on “Ankle Arthritis,” on Tuesday, Sept. 16, at 7 p.m., in Classroom 1 of the Wright State Physicians Health Center, at 725 University Blvd. on the Wright State University campus.