M.D./M.B.A. Degree Program Supplemental Application
To be considered for admission to the Physician Leadership Development Program, medical students must:
- Complete a supplemental application. Please fill in and submit the form below or download a PDF copy of the form, complete it, and send it to the Center for Global Health at the address below.
- Answer the four essay questions. Please put your answers to the four essay questions in a Microsoft Word document. This can be submitted with your hardcopy application to the Center for Global Health, or you may send the document as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and an e-mail address where you can be contacted in the body of your e-mail message.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation that support your ability to participate in a dual-degree program (these are different than your letters of support for medical school). These can be submitted with your hardcopy application materials to the Center for Global Health, or you may send the document as an e-mail attachment using the instructions for electronic essay submission above. If sending electronically, please have letters be either Microsoft Word documents or PDFs.
Review of PLDP applications occurs in November. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit a complete Supplemental Application, including essays and letters of recommendation, by October 1 of M1.
Essay Questions (maximum of 300 words for each response):
- Please describe your future career goals.
- What are your interests in the organization and business of health care, including health care management, health systems/organizations, population-based health care, health economics, finance, information systems/communication or quality in health care?
- What special experiences or skills do you have that you believe will be valuable to you in the Physician Leadership Development Program?
- How do you envision the Leadership Development Program as serving your career, your community and the profession of medicine?
Submit all application materials to:
Carla Lachecki, M.A.
PDLP Program Coordinator
Center for Global Health
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
3123 Research Blvd., Suite 200
Kettering, OH 45420-4006