Faculty and staff are at the core of the Boonshoft School of Medicine. Learn more about all the services, operations, policies, and procedures the university has established to help you be more successful in your career at Wright State.
Especially for Faculty
- Continuing Medical Education
- Faculty Benefits
- Faculty Development
- Faculty Mentor Award
- Graduate Medical Education
- Policies, Procedures & Bylaws
- Promotion Process
- Research Affairs
- Standing Committees
- Student Career Advisors
Products You Can Use
- Academic Departments
- Administrative Offices
- Directions & Maps
- Residencies & Fellowships
- Search for People at Wright State
School Support Services
- Advancement & Alumni Relations: fundraising, direct mail efforts, special event consultation.
- Fiscal Affairs: financial transactions, recruitment & hiring procedures, Banner training.
- Interdisciplinary Teaching Laboratory (IDTL): classroom and lab support for medical school faculty and students.
- Marketing & Communications: media relations, web publishing, publications, logos & identity standards.
- Medical Information Technology: variety of IT services.
- Support Operations: facility/space planning.