Applications and nominations are invited for the position of executive director and chief financial officer at Boonshoft School of Medicine. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage and oversee the budget and all funds for Boonshoft School of Medicine, and to negotiate professional contracts and maximize the efficient use of resources through excellent contracting, compensating, and employment decisions. Applications must be submitted online at http://jobs.wright.edu/postings/7429. Review of applications will begin April 1, 2014, and will continue until the position is filled. For questions, contact Alan Marco, M.D., M.M.M., search committee chair, at email@example.com or (937) 245-7640.
The Office of Fiscal Affairs, also known as the Business Office, is responsible for oversight of the financial transactions of Boonshoft School of Medicine departments.
- WINGS Express Finance Documentation is the primary instructional source for WINGS Express Finance. It is continually being updated with new articles and tutorials. This web site provides step-by-step how to directions for departmental Banner users.
- For purchase requisition, such as initiating purchase requests, including credit card requisitions; approving the requisition; and managing a purchase requisition database: click on Finance and click on the "Wings Express: WrightBuy" section for video training clips.
- For Banner Finance, such as viewing and approving financial documents; reviewing budgets, encumbrances, and transaction detail: click on Finance and click on the "Wings Express: Finance Videos" section for video training clips.
- For accounting, such as some detail steps in processing journal vouchers, budget transfers, reviewing budgets and transactions, and approving transactions: click on Finance and click on the "Wings Express: Finance Docs" section for step-by-step instructions.
- For Banner Employee, such as viewing your pay stub, recording time entry, approving time entry, and setting up a proxy: click on Employee and click on the "Wings Express: Employee Videos" section for video training clips.
Online Employment System
Effective Oct. 14, 2008, position vacancies must be submitted through WSU's new Online Employment System. (To use the system, you will need to create an account the first time you visit by clicking on "Create User Account" on the left side. You will be notified by e-mail within a day or so to confirm that your user ID as been activated.) When you submit a position you want posted, the online tracking system will automatically route an electronic form to those who must approve it. When Human Resources posts the position on the Job Opportunities web site, an e-mail will be sent to the person who originated the position to acknowledge this. This e-mail also serves as notification to post ads in any publications or venues in which your department has agreed to place them.
- Classified or Unclassified Hourly Staff Positions
- Unclassified Staff Positions
- Faculty Positions - See: Faculty & Clinical Affairs Web Site
- Affirmative Action Procedures - See: Affirmative Action Web Site
Driver Application Form
Before you operate a university-owned, -leased, -loaned or -rented vehicle in the course of conducting authorized university business, download and complete a Driver Application Form from the WSU Driver Resources web site and forward to your supervisor for approval. Your supervisor should then forward it to WSU Risk Management five to seven days BEFORE you need to operate the vehicle.
Human Resources - Various Forms
This is where you will find employment forms required to process position vacancies, job audits, performance appraisals, leave reports, benefit enrollments and more.
New Financial Organization Accounts or Changes to an Existing One
To request a new FOAP (account) or to make a change to an existing one, including closing it, download and complete a Financial Organization Request Form from WSU Budget Planning and send it to Fiscal Affairs at the address below for approval.
University Credit Card (two forms must be completed)
To request a university credit card, download and complete both a Procard Request and Procard Usage Agreement, then forward them to your supervisor for approval. Your supervisor should forward the approved forms to Fiscal Affairs at the address below.
WINGS Express Access (Banner Finance or Wright Buy)
To request access to Banner Finance or Wright Buy (purchasing), download and complete the Wings Express Finance and Wright Buy Access Application and send it to your supervisor for approval. Your supervisor should forward the approved form to Fiscal Affairs at the address below.
*Note: Some of these forms are PDF files that require Adobe Reader, a free download, to view and/or print. If you need help downloading or installing Adobe Reader, please call the WSU Help Desk at (937) 775-4827.