The Wright State University & Premier Health Clinical Trials Research Alliance is a public-private initiative combining the Dayton region’s strongest biomedical research institution (Boonshoft School of Medicine) with the clinical resources of the region’s leading hospital system (Premier Health). The alliance will foster exponential growth in the ability to offer clinical trials to patients and support research opportunities for clinicians and researchers.
The Clinical Trials Research Alliance will:
- increase patient access to research studies in the Dayton region.
- help physicians find new and better ways to prevent, detect, diagnose, control and treat illnesses through clinical studies or trials.
- support translational medicine, enabling scientists and clinicians to move research discoveries from bench to bedside.
- provide increased opportunities for students to participate in research discoveries.
- recruit and retain high-caliber physicians by providing a first-class academic and research enterprise.
- build a national reputation for its partners in delivering top-notch health care and being at the forefront of medical research.