Program Details and Activities
BioSTAR participants will be involved in the following actiivities:
- Conducting “hands-on” research with faculty mentors in the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, College of Science and Math or Department of Biomedical, Industrial and Human Factors Engineering of the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- Working 15 hours per week during the academic year and 40 hours per week in the summer.
- Receiving compensation of $10.20 per hour.
- Maintaining acceptable standards of academic achievement.
- Participating in additional program activities including seminars, journal club, workshops, poster presentations and visits to regional and local research facilities.